- Cinal C Shionogi anti-acne skin whitening tablets are researched and produced on modern Japanese lines to help care for healthy white skin, quickly reduce acne, fade, dark spots, freckles effectively. The skin is strengthened with resistance and gradually recovers the skin structure after only a few treatments.
- Cinal C Shionogi oral tablet takes care of bright white skin, prevents acne, fades dark spots
Outstanding features of Cinal C Shionogi . tablets
Cinal C Shionogi anti-acne skin whitening tablets is a product of Shionogi Pharma Co.,Ltd Japan manufactured on modern technological lines according to an exclusive formula, ensuring safety for the skin.
- Supplementing with a large amount of vitamin C g has the ability to whiten, reduce dark spots, increase resistance, inhibit melanin, inhibit melasma and freckles for the skin.
Supplementing with a large amount of vitamin B5 can quickly heal inflammatory lesions on the skin, speeding up the skin regeneration process.
Using safe, benign ingredients for the skin, committed to not contain harmful substances that cause skin irritation.
Suitable for many ages and skin conditions.
- Fades scars left by acne.
Inhibits melanin to fade dark spots and freckles.
Lift the skin tone of the whole body, gently whiten skin.
Improve weak skin after acne treatment, laser, thin weak skin, anti-oxidant skin.
Prevent the risk of acne coming back, strengthen the resistance to keep the skin bright and healthy.
Supports cholesterol control, blood purification, to protect the heart and walls healthier.
Reduce stress, stress, fatigue so that the spirit is always comfortable and happy.
HOW TO USE?
- Take 2 times a day, 2 capsules each time.
Use immediately after meals.
- The product is not a medicine and is not intended to replace medical treatment.
The effectiveness of oral tablets also depends on each location.
Not for use by pregnant women and nursing mothers.
Do not use for people allergic to the ingredients in the pill.
For those who are sick or are being treated for any other disease, they should consult their doctor or pharmacist.
Consult your doctor if you are taking other medications.