Quickly increase the effectiveness of melasma reduction, skin lightening, and resistance improvement with the combination of Transino II’s super-super-pigmentation TXA ingredient and 1,000mg of natural, benign Vitamin C DHC.
Japanese Transino II melasma reduction pills 240 tablets
Highlights of Transino II melasma reduction tablets
- Supplementing with a high content of active ingredient TXA effectively and safely reduces dark spots and freckles.
- Evens skin tone, prevents melasma from returning, protects skin from sunlight, aging.
Ingredients of Transino II melasma reduction tablets
Active ingredients TXA, L-Cysteine, Ascorbic Acid (vitamin C), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (vitamin B6), Calcium Pantothenate
Vitamin C DHC supplement 120 tablets
Highlights of Vitamin C DHC
- Provides 1,000mg of Vitamin C per day for sun protection, UV protection, and aging.
- Boost immunity, promote collagen production to beautify skin, prevent aging.
Ingredients of Vitamin C supplements
1,000mg Vitamin C, Gelatin, Vitamin B2…
1. How to use Transino II melasma reduction tablets?
Take 4 capsules per day and divide into two doses.
Drink after breakfast and dinner, should drink a lot of water during the use of the product (1.5 – 2 liters/day).
Use a course within 2 months, if you want to use more, stop for 2 months and continue using it after that.
2. How to take Vitamin C DHC
Take 1-2 capsules/day, with warm or filtered water.
Use after breakfast and dinner.
Use the product regularly and regularly for the pill to promote its effectiveness.
Contraindicated for people under 18 years of age.
Do not take Vitamin C before going to bed because it can make it difficult to sleep.
Should protect the skin with shielding measures, use sunscreen to promote the effectiveness of whitening and support melasma.
Combine using the product with a reasonable diet and lifestyle, adding more fruits and vegetables, to help reduce pigmentation faster.
When taking Vitamin C can make the urine yellow, due to the composition of Vitamin B2, without any side effects.
Methods of preservation
Keep in a dry place, avoid high temperature.
Keep out of reach of small children.
There are no reviews yet.