Improve and regulate female hormones, prevent hormonal pigmentation with Hebora Japanese pills, and at the same time reduce melasma, deep freckles, restore damaged skin with Transino II pills.
1. Japanese Transino II melasma reduction pills 240 tablets
Highlights of Transino II melasma reduction tablets
- Supplementing with a high content of active ingredient TXA effectively reduces dark spots and freckles.
- Evens skin tone, prevents melasma from returning, protects skin from sunlight, aging.
- Transino is the most popular Japanese skin lightening and melasma treatment/ dark spot removal brand.
Ingredients of Transino II melasma reduction tablets
Active ingredients TXA, L-Cysteine, Ascorbic Acid (vitamin C), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (vitamin B6), Calcium Pantothenate
2. Hebora endocrine support and fragrance tablets 60 tablets
Highlights of Hebora endocrine support pills
- Combination – scent of 4 precious flowers with beneficial bacteria Lactic Acid, save the scent itself, dispel body odor.
- Improve and regulate female hormones, especially in the postpartum period, perimenopause.
- Beautify skin, improve melasma, freckles caused by hormonal changes.
Ingredients of Hebora hormone support tablets
Damask rose essence, Yoshino cherry blossom, borage flower, saffron flower, lactic acid bacteria.
- How to use Transino II melasma reduction tablets?
- Take 4 tablets/day, divided equally 2 times/day.
- Drink after breakfast and dinner, drink plenty of water during use.
- Should take the course of 2 months, stop 2 months to bring the best effect.
- How to take Hebora hormone support pills
- Take 1-2 capsules/day, 30 minutes before meals or 30 minutes before bedtime.
- Drink 30-40 minutes before important occasions.
Contraindicated for people under 18 years of age.
Should protect the skin with shielding measures, use sunscreen to promote the effectiveness of whitening and support melasma.
Combine using the product with a reasonable diet and lifestyle, adding more fruits and vegetables, to help reduce pigmentation faster.
Methods of preservation
Keep in a dry place, avoid high temperature.
Keep out of reach of small children.
There are no reviews yet.