- Japanese Melsmon Placenta Placenta Stem Cells stimulate cell regeneration throughout the body, by promoting the formation of new blood vessels and the nervous system, thereby helping to keep the skin healthy, soft and supple. and reduce symptoms of fatigue in the body.
- Thanks to the ability to promote collagen regeneration, prevent and slow aging, reduce wrinkles, pigmentation, freckles, Melsmon stem cell injection is considered one of the important steps in her beauty process. me now.
- Melsmon placenta is produced from human placenta at major maternity hospitals in Japan. Melsmon stem cells are thoroughly tested, ensuring absolute safety by strict virus prevention measures under Japanese standards. Melsmon stem cell products were first produced in 1956 by Melsmon pharmaceutical corporation Japan, meets international safety standards and is widely licensed for use in Japan and other advanced countries in the world.
11 amazing uses of Melsmon Placenta stem cells:
- Relieves stress, physical and mental fatigue. Melsmon helps focus on improving the lack of vitality, body weakness.
- Promotes respiratory system, helps circulatory system, healthy digestive system.
- Reduces wrinkles, slows down the formation of pigmentation, helps skin to be bright pink evenly.
- Provide and supplement nutrition for the body when sick.
- Stimulates growth and repair of muscle, bone, nerve tissue and collagen.
- Stimulates cell renewal throughout the body for healthy, youthful skin.
- Prevent diseases such as high blood pressure, stomach ulcers, enhance blood circulation, reduce arthritis.
- Promotes wound healing, reduces recovery time during surgery.
- Replenish blood, balance the properties of blood.
- Melsmon is especially effective for perimenopause in women after the age of 40, reducing pain and stabilizing hormones.
- Improve fatigue, and enhance the immune system for people undergoing cancer treatment.
Ingredients in Melsmon Placenta Human Placenta
- Water, hydrolyzed placenta, benzyl alcohol, etc.
- Amino acids: Lysine, alanine, aspartic acid, leucine, glutamic acid, glycine, valine, serine, tyrosine, phenylalanine, threonine, arginine, proline, isoleucine, methionine, histidine.
Instructions for using Melsmon human placenta and stem cells
Intramuscular or subcutaneous injection 2-3 times a week, 1 ampoule each time.
After 1 month when good effect is achieved, reduce dosage 7-1 day 1 tube to nourish skin rejuvenation and anti-aging.
Store at room temperature.
- Using Japanese Melsmon in cosmetology:
Japanese Melsmon stem cells are considered a “pet” in the cosmetic and dermatological treatment industry.
Using Japanese Melsmon after needle roller: at a beauty salon or cosmetic hospital or at home, it helps to stimulate cell regeneration to improve wrinkles, fade dark lines, melasma, and flatten scars. due to acne, concave scars left by skin damage.
– Injected under the skin with normal needles: proteins, growth factors, minerals… extracted from stem cells will regenerate and create youthful, fresh, smooth, firm and rosy for the skin.
– Injected under the skin to be treated: the forehead, eyelids, nasolabial folds, and chin are the areas where the skin is often wrinkled and aging earlier than the rest, so the injection of Japanese Melsmon is very necessary. . The results are similar to botox injections, but this method brings long-term effects and stimulates the production of cells from your own body.
– Microneedle roller on the skin with Dermaroller: Roller has attached micro-needles with needle lengths from 0.3, 0.5, 1.0 and 1.5ml, rolling the needles on each skin with different thicknesses.
– Apply on the skin: Melsmon nutrients go deep into the skin to help shorten the healing time as well as bring stem cell nutrients to nourish the skin against the strong aging process by increasing the elasticity of the skin. New blood vessels and nerves form, leading to healthy skin.
Use of Japanese Melsmon in medicine:
Injecting Japanese Melson Stem Cells into the body helps prevent diseases such as high blood pressure, diabetes, hypertension, cholesterol, stomach, stomach ulcers, migraines, blood circulation and arthritis, increase respiratory organ tissues
After surgeries: Melsmon stem cell injections help speed up wound healing and shorten recovery time.
During menopause: Japanese Melsmon regulates the body, alleviating the negative symptoms you experience during this period.
Support recovery in cancer treatment: Melsmon helps improve fatigue, loss of appetite and boosts the immune system.
There are no reviews yet.