Say goodbye to long-term melasma, severe melasma with the duo of internal pigmentation, protect the skin and prevent melasma outside with Transino II oral tablet and Transino sunscreen SPF50+/PA++++.
Japanese Transino II melasma reduction pills 240 tablets
Highlights of Transino II melasma reduction tablets
- Supplementing with a high content of active ingredient TXA effectively reduces dark spots and freckles.
- Evens skin tone, prevents melasma from returning, protects skin from sunlight, aging.
- Transino is the most popular Japanese skin lightening and lightening brand.
Ingredients of Transino II melasma reduction tablets
Active ingredients TXA, L-Cysteine, Ascorbic Acid (vitamin C), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (vitamin B6), Calcium Pantothenate
Transino Sunscreen SPF50+/PA++++ 30ml
Highlights of Transino Sunscreen SPF50+/PA++++ 30ml
- Comprehensive, long-lasting skin protection with high sun protection index SPF50+ and PA++++.
- 4-in-1 sunscreen: sun protection, whitening, moisturizing, makeup primer.
- High water resistance, contains many moisturizing ingredients, whitens, prevents melasma.
- Light texture, quickly absorbed, does not leave white streaks, sticky.
Ingredients of Transino Sunscreen SPF50+/PA++++ 30ml
TXA, glycerin, titanium oxide, aluminum hydroxide, anhydrous silicic acid, methylphenylpolysiloxane, dimethicone, vitamin E, hydrous silicic acid,…
1. How to use Transino II melasma reduction tablets?
- Take 4 capsules per day and divide into two doses.
- Drink after breakfast and dinner, should drink a lot of water during the use of the product (1.5 – 2 liters/day).
- Use a course within 2 months, if you want to use more, stop for 2 months and continue using it after that.
2. How to use Transino Sunscreen SPF50+/PA++++ 30ml
- Apply sunscreen 15-20 minutes before going outside.
- Step 1: Cleanse the skin, use balancing water/lotion.
- Step 2: Take an appropriate amount and apply evenly all over the face.
- Step 3: Gently pat and spread all over the face.
- Step 4: Reapply every 2-3 hours for the best protection.
- Contraindicated for people under 18 years of age.
- Should protect the skin with shielding measures, use sunscreen to promote the effectiveness of whitening and support melasma.
- Combine using the product with a reasonable diet and lifestyle, adding more fruits and vegetables, to help reduce pigmentation faster.
- Methods of preservation
- Keep in a dry place, avoid high temperature.
- Keep out of reach of small children.
There are no reviews yet.