With 100% ginkgo leaf extract grown according to clean agricultural processes without pesticides, chemical fertilizers, Orihiro 100% Gingko Leaf Health Tea brings a source of valuable nutrients that are good for the brain. alertness, soothe the spirit, enhance memory and ability to work and study.
100% Orihiro Gingko Leaf Health Tea – Mental clarity, health every day
Highlights of Orihiro Gingko Leaf Health Tea:
- 100% dried ginkgo leaves according to Japanese technology
Coming from the Orihiro brand with decades of research and health care for millions of Japanese and Asian people, Gingko Leaf Health Tea is made from 100% ginkgo leaves that are dried according to a closed and strict process at different locations. factory in Japan.
- Ginkgo biloba leaf extract nourishes the brain and calms the mind
Ginkgo biloba leaf extract, rich in flavonoid acid, helps to increase metabolic activity, transport blood to the brain, thereby increasing the ability to concentrate, remember, soothe the spirit and bring a sense of relaxation and comfort to the body. user.
Ingredients and uses of Orihiro Gingko Leaf Health Tea:
100% ginkgo leaf extract is good for brain activity and vision:
– High content of flavonoid and terpenoid antioxidants, which help limit the development of free radicals, reduce memory and brain diseases.
– Enhance circulation and cerebral blood circulation, improve symptoms of dizziness, dizziness due to vestibular disorders.
– Support to promote blood to the brain, strengthen the ability to remember, study and work.
– Soothe the spirit, help sleep better and deeper.
– Recommended for use by people 18 years of age and older.
– People who often suffer from headaches or migraines.
– People who need to soothe the spirit, mood, improve memory, reduce the risk of forgetfulness, memory loss, Alzheimer’s…
– Put 01 tea bag in 1 liter of boiling water and boil over low heat for 3-5 minutes.
– Take out the tea bag immediately after boiling, pour it out and drink it hot or keep it in the refrigerator for cold use, depending on your preference.
– Contraindicated for pregnant or lactating women.
– The effect may vary depending on the user’s location.
Methods of preservation:
– Store in a cool, dry place away from high temperatures.
– Keep out of reach of young children.