Omega-3 supplements help supplement DHA and EPA content to nourish bright eyes, reduce eye pressure, enhance brain activity, concentration, and blood sugar regulation.
Orihiro Omega-3 Tablets – Bright eyes, youthful body
Uses of Omega-3 Orihiro
- Nurturing healthy bright eyes and increasing the self-protection of the eyes, reducing eye strain in people who often use computers, phones, watch TV…
- Supports brain cell development and improves memory and concentration in children and adults.
- Reduces the amount of bad fat in the blood, supports the functioning of the cardiovascular system.
- Support to increase vitality and bravery of men.
- Balance blood sugar, minimize vascular complications.
- Hydrate the body, whiten and increase elasticity, beautify the skin.
- Ingredients include: EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid), DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid).
- Content of ingredients in 4 tablets: Calories (13g), Protein (0.46g), Lipid (1.23g), Carbohydrate (0.1g), salt equivalent (0.0g).
- Persons 18 years and older.
- People at risk of cardiovascular disease or a history of cardiovascular disease.
- People with high blood pressure.
- People who are nearsighted or have a history of myopia, are often exposed to blue light from phones, computers, etc.
- People with impaired memory, especially office workers or the elderly.
- Take 4 tablets / day, should be taken 30 minutes after meals for the best effect.
- Besides, you also need to be careful not to use your phone or computer in a dark room, where there is strong sunlight.
- Depending on the user’s location, the effect will be different.
- This product is not a medicine, it is not a substitute for medicine.
Methods of preservation
- Keep out of reach of CHILDREN.
- Preserved in dry, cool place.
- Avoid direct sunlight, high temperature places.