- Reduces melasma, freckles, gradually fades brown spots and unevenly colored skin, skin becomes smoother and rosier, and female hormonal balance is restored.
- Increase resistance, assist your body in achieving ideal parameters, and bring in good shape and balance.
- Prevent oxidation, anti-aging cells, assist the body in staying healthy, and help prevent cancer.
- Helps to repel aging signs, reduce sagging, and remove wrinkles.
- A colloid that is combined with collagen to form a bonding fiber mesh that shapes skin structure and prevents sagging. Treatment for melasma, freckles, and acne.
- Helps to rejuvenate the skin, relieves stress, relieves aches and pains, and promotes the digestive system.
- Prevent wrinkles by balancing moisture.
- Provides vitamin C, copper, calcium, magnesium, folate, vitamin B, aids in the fight against wrinkles, protects against UV rays, antioxidants, and boosts the body’s resistance.
- Pig Placenta extract: 450,000mg
- Fish collagen peptide: 12,000 mg
- 82 kinds of fermented fruits and vegetables: apple, banana, kiwi, sesames… (5.000mg).
- Hyaluronic Acid: 100mg
- Vitamin E, Vitamin B1, B2, B6: 330mg
- Grape young leaf extract containing resveratrol: 500mg
- Hydrolyzed elastin solution: 500mg;
- Coenzyme Q10: 25mg
- Herb mix powder: 50mg
- Cherry blossom extract (1.500mg);
- Coconut water powder: 400mg
- African Mango Extract: 400mg
- Japanese Orange Extract: 120mg
- In addition to the nutrients found in 82x Classic, Sakura has:
- Kiwi seed extract 🥝 helps whiter skin,
- Japan orange ingredient íchDouble white color compared to 82X
- Sakura flower 🌸 content up to 1,500mg helps tighten pores
- African mango extract to reduce visceral fat, which can stimulate food loss and limit unwanted weight gain
- More ingredients coconut water 🥥 help anti-inflammatory, reduce acne treatment!
- Drink 15ml per day, diluted with 100ml water. Evening is the best time to drink (9 pm – 10 pm)
- The most comprehensive course is three bottles, which is equivalent to three months, followed by one month off to allow nutrients to absorb.
- Products should be stored in the refrigerator cooler compartment after they have been opened.
There are no reviews yet.