Highlights of Dokudami Orihiro’s lettuce tea
- Lettuce tea supports Dokudami detoxification of Orihiro brand – famous for health care functional food products in Japan.
- Produced in a factory certified GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) by the Japan Health Food and Nutrition Association to ensure quality and safety for users’ health.
- Carefully selected and using 100% lettuce leaves, no additives or preservatives, so it is safe and hygienic for users.
- Dokudami Orihiro tea, when going through the HTST heat treatment process, has removed the pests on the leaves, then it is dried and roasted to help bring out a mild, easy-to-drink flavor.
Uses of tea
- As a detox drink, it helps to effectively detox and purify the body.
- Clear heat and cool the body, reduce the heat in the body that causes boils.
- Has great beauty benefits, nourishes the skin soft, smooth, bright white from deep inside.
- Support to promote digestive system activity, anti-inflammatory, help reduce the risk of constipation, kidney stones, hemorrhoids…
- Helps support female hormone balance inside the body.
- Support in the treatment of irregular menstruation or sore throat, laryngitis …
- Has antibacterial properties, reducing the risk of cancer.
Dokudami Orihiro Tea Ingredients: 100% ingredients are lettuce leaves.
Instructions for using Orihiro fish lettuce tea
- Method 1: Put the tea bag in the kettle, pour boiling water in and immediately pour it out, pour the boiling water again and wait 1-2 minutes and enjoy.
- Method 2: Boil about 1 liter of water, put tea bags in and continue to boil at low heat for 3-5 minutes. Warm, cool or refrigerate to enjoy later.
- Method 3: Put 2 tea bags in 1 liter of water and keep in the refrigerator for about 2 hours and then enjoy without boiling.
- Depending on the user’s location, the effect will be different.
- This product is not a medicine, it is not a substitute for medicine.
- Methods of preservation
- Keep out of reach of CHILDREN.
- After boiling the tea, store it in the refrigerator and use within 24 hours.
- Preserved in dry, cool place.
- Avoid direct sunlight and high temperature.