Highlights of Transino White C Clear, whitening tablets:
- Beat melasma, light pink skin
Eliminate dark brown spots, dark spots, freckles and even skin tone with a high content of Vitamin C. The oral tablet focuses on purifying the body, eliminating toxins and melasma deep inside the body, thereby helping skin tone.
Tablets with 2 main active ingredients Vitamin C and L-cystine with high standard content bring good absorption efficiency and quickly, not only nourishing bright pink skin color, fading freckles, but also enhancing skin tone. resistance of the body.
- Transino – Accompanying light pink, matte skin
Transino is a Japanese brand name that has been with Japanese women for many years and has won the trust of Vietnamese women in effectively reducing dark spots, freckles, brown spots, bringing bright pink, smooth skin.
Ingredients included in 4 whitening tablets, melasma treatment Transino White C Clear:
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) (1,000mg): Enhances body resistance and immune system, whitens and tones skin tone.
L-cysteine (240mg): Purifies and supports the elimination of toxins, reduces acne, darkens dullness and limits hair loss.
Natural Vitamin E (D-α-tocopherol Succinate) (50mg): Moisturizes the skin and body, softens the skin, increases new cell growth, heals the body and skin.
Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) (6mg); Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) (12mg); Vitamin B3 (Nicotinamide) (60mg): Supports to speed up the absorption of Vitamin C, enhances metabolism and effectively cleans the body.
- People aged 7 to 14 years: Take 1 capsule / time, take 2 times / day.
- People aged 15 and over: Take 2 capsules / time, take 2 times / day.
Take with warm water or water, drink after each meal.
- Drink plenty of water to help the body absorb well and flush out toxins inside the body.
Need to combine diet, reasonable living, supplementing with many fresh fruits and vegetables.
During use, you need to use sunscreen or measures to shield and protect the skin when going out.
- Contraindicated to children under 7 years old.
- Pregnant, breast-feeding women and people taking medications should consult a doctor before use.
- Do not drink before bed because Vitamin C is quite high, can cause difficulty sleeping.
Effectiveness may vary by user profile.
There are no reviews yet.